Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 20 - Take It Easy

Bruce picked me up early to take me to the airport with enough time for a visit and breakfast. It was another lovely day and the weather was really warming up in Vancouver. I figured this would be a good transition into the Onterrible July heat wave I'd been hearing about. Actually, I love the heat and the humidity and knowing that I’d have Aunty Rita’s pool to relax by reminded my that I’d be just fine in any temperature.

Onwards to Ontario: Part III of my summer holiday. A place to rest, recuperate and relax as much as possible. Taking It Easy.... We'll see how that goes!

Come on baby (baby)... Don't say maybe... I gotta know it your sweet love is gonna save me.
We may lose or we may win... but we will never here again...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Vancouver leg of your summer travels. It's nice to revisit, indeed. And thank you so much for coming to Vancouver. It was so wonderful (and sometimes surreal) to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete