Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 12 - Carolina In My Mind

Another lazy day in JinJu under cloudy skies. A afternoon hike in the mountains with Ulrich. Rice pizza and nibbles with Kyeongmi, Bonnie and Christine in the evening. Not much else to report.

Today's song is Carolina In My Mind  because I just love this song lately! And come on, who doesn't love at least one James Taylor song? Right? This one song particularly helps me relax lately, reminding me that holidays are here and should be taken advantage of, each and every second.

How Sweet It Is!

Fire & Rain will forever remind me of listening to vinyl at 2 Pine Street in the 90's. James Taylor and Meatloaf, but hey, that's another post!

Earlier this year when my principal, Alan Dick, passed away unexpectedly, I made a personal tribute to him with my absolute all-time favorite James Taylor song Close Your Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment